Buy the Alpine Garland ART CAMP BOX here.
Ahh... what I wouldn't give to look out my window and see some snowy mountain peaks. It is an icy 64° (brrrrr...) in Los Angeles so today I am living vicariously through the winter wonderland scenes in my Instagram feed and making this guy ↓
cardboard or card stock
hot glue gun
thread, string, or twine
1. Pick the felt color that you would like to use for your mountains (we chose charcoal grey).
2. Cut templates for the mountains and snow.
3. Trace your templates onto the felt with a Sharpie marker.
4. Cut out everything that you have traced, eliminating the Sharpie lines.
5. Attach the snow pieces to the mountain pieces using a hot glue gun.
6. Glue the snow-capped mountains to your thread with a dab of hot glue.
7. Hang your garland in a cozy corner and enjoy the view!